ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE ASSISTANT
Ecoprise designs, builds, and installs clean energy products in Nepal. Since our inception 6 years ago, our mission has been to provide sustainable energy to underserved, energy-poor communities in order to create positive economic, environmental and social impact. We have deployed over 700 solar Photo Voltaic (PV) arrays on government, commercial and residential rooftops, serving over 50,000 people. Our products include sustainable solar PV arrays, solar water heaters, LED light bulbs, and clean cooking stoves. Our strength lies in our ability to design low-cost, regionally appropriate technology based on the requirements of the communities we serve, prompt deployment of our products, and excellent after-sales maintenance.
For our work in the sustainable energy sector, we have been awarded Fellowships by New York City’s The DO School in 2012, and by the Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) in South Korea in 2014. In addition, Ecoprise was a semi-finalist in Echoing Green’s Fellowship Program and the Reconnect Asia Challenge in 2014.
POSITION: ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE ASSISTANT
The Administration and Finance Assistant (AFA) is responsible to support daily operations of ecoprise along with Chief Operating Officer (COO). The AFA should support each department of the organization as per the requirement.
Category: Administrative / Management
Experience: 1+ years
Education: Bachelors’ degree in Management
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Professional communication skills with experience of building business relationships.
- Thorough knowledge of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Keep record and ensure smooth availability of daily supplies and devices at office i.e stationary items, computers, printers, scanners, forms/slips, installations accessories
- Keep track, arrange and coordinate incoming and outgoing deliveries of supplies i.e solar panels, batteries, inverters
- Handle customer calls and visits when required
- Maintain daily cash book and handle petty cash
- Coordinate with Consultant and COO to prepare weekly financial reports (receivables, payables, cash flow statement)
- Handle daily cash/check deposits and withdrawals and coordinate with clients and bank when required
- Develop and ensure smooth stock recording process
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com .